- You are looking for a trustworthy and competent partner for questions about your art collection?
- You want to know the current market value of your art collection or inheritance?
- You would like to invest in art in order to expand or reposition your collection and would like to be independently advised by market experts?
- Individual and personalised consultation is as important to you as an optimal and profit-oriented sales strategy for your artworks?
- Transparency, discretion and reliability are central values for you?
Then contact us! We advise on all questions relating to art and collections. Our offer is aimed especially at private and public collectors as well as their heirs and estate executors.
Art as investment
Investments in art become more and more attractive and are interesting not only in economically difficult times. Valuable art has long been appreciated for stable portfolios. This currently leads to strong demand in the art market. The Tefaf Art Market Report 2017 shows a picture of a stable and resilient market, experiencing positive growth.
But does this apply to all areas and to any kind of art?
Anyone wanting to invest in art as a layman, will come across a multitude of contradictory statements. Which artists are considered as “blue chips”, i.e. as a safe investment, where is there even greater potential for growth, and which market segments can be entered favourably at present? These are questions which arise on considering art – also – as an investment.
Knowledgeable advice from independent market experts is indispensable for any investment in art. ART VON WERT advises individually, both beginners in the art market who want to build a collection, as well as established collectors, who wish to complement or alter their portfolio.